Monday, April 11, 2011

Sorry For Lack of Updates

Just a couple quick updates in Cliff notes!

-Sorry been busy with school/work have not been able to update, but still randomly read peoples blogs :)
-Will be starting up again soon, after surgery...
-In February I was playing basketball, landed on left foot, landed wrong, heard and felt a pop in knee.
- MRI results came through, I have a torn ACL, and meniscus tears :(
- WIll be bed ridden for 2weeks + after surgery, so that will be around the end of May 11'

Hope everyone is doing fine, Lift heavy, take a multi, and good luck with your lifting goals for the rest of 2011!


  1. Sorry to hear about your leg bro, I hope you heal well soon :D

  2. Great work! I love the blog style!

  3. great blog!
    following and supporting!

  4. no problem bro!
    I'm sorry bout your leg, hope youre back soon!

  5. sorry to hear that man hopefully you recover soon !